Well, one thing is for you—You may be ignorant to little mistakes as a company, but your customers will see them immediately.
One of the primary benefits of getting a sample box or simply a few samples is that you can send them out with your product to a limited, devoted customer group for feedback.
A packing sample is a simple and convenient approach to see how your customers will interact with your products. After all, the goal of custom packaging boxes is to improve the customer experience and brand narratives.
When Should Get Free Samples for Custom Packaging Boxes?
Consider ordering a sample in the following situations:
- You’re having trouble visualizing your custom packaging boxes. If you can’t see how your products will look in your final box design, you should request a prototype.
- You are a brand new customer. Before you place an order, find out what your supplier has to offer in terms of quality and ordering convenience.
- You’re unsure whether your merchandise will fit into your package.
- You’re placing a large order. If there is a design flaw in a bulk order, it might be costly to fix. Samples and print proofs are used in this situation to help finalize the design before the order is placed.
Custom Packaging Samples Come in A Variety of Shapes and Sizes
Depending on your needs, leading packaging companies in the US offer different sorts of sample choices.
- What it is: Production-grade boxes that have been pre-printed.
- Goal: To gain a sense of the appearance of production-grade mailer boxes and folding carton custom packaging boxes.
- What is it: An unfinished printed sample of your packaging. Rigid boxes are not available.
- Goal: To get a sense of how your final packaging will look.
Print Proof + Structural Sample
- What it is: A blank structural sample and a piece of paper with your artwork printed in 2D.
- Goal: To check the size and structure of your package, as well as to double-check the artwork.
Samples for pre-production
- What is it: A sample of production quality. Print and all finishes are included.
- Goal: To get a sense of how your final custom packaging boxes will look.
At Multiple Packages, you can get the best custom packaging boxes for goods in the USA.